- If a line in Rich Text begins with an inline entity link, and
- your cursor is at the beginning of the preceding or next line,
- when you hit cursor up/down to move to the (beginning of the) adjacent line that starts with an entity link,
- the cursor unexpectedly moves to the end of the line.
What is expected: the cursor should move up/down to the beginning of the line, not jump to the end of the line.
When clicking (mistakenly) on a commented part of Rich Text, the “Add comment” box opens, but hitting Esc does not close it - the mouse is required to abort leaving a new comment.
- Converting a single Bulleted-List item to a Checkbox will convert every item in the list
- Cannot convert a Bulleted-list item to a Heading (or Plain text, or anything else)