[DONE] "Watcher" of an Entity

Chris, I think you should know I’m a cheerleader for Fibery and my team has been around here longer than you in fact, we are paying customers and expanding our paid seats right here right now! I do think it is fair to compare you guys with best in class, I feel you should set the bar that high. If you read my content here in the forum, most of it is around the themes that such as notifications and the others that I mentioned that are being discussed here. I don’t know why Fibery can’t have better notifications, that wouldn’t compromise any other of your features and you just had a user @HereBeBeasties saying he almost didn’t join Fibery due to the lack of them.

I would argue that Notion’s notifications are better, you can follow a page which is a key aspect of any notification system and what this thread is about, and as far as search, you guys have some very nice aspects, such as speed, default to most recently viewed, and a few others, but definitely do not agree you’re superior to Clickup, Wrike, Asana, and a bunch of other tools that have all kinds of filters, snippets more built out, Index comments in search, and other stuff. In particular though, you are missing being able to see what is a closed entity which is discussed in multiple places including Seeing “Closed” Entities grayed out in Search Dialog. I would have to say that Fibery’s search needs a lot of work, your prerogative to disagree, I am just one user.

And never thought Fibery was mediocre at everything, you guys have a ton of cutting edge thinking going on here. I just hope soon you will be able to polish out the tool, either via some increased dev resource or whatever would be required for you to get there. I’m pretty sure nobody on the Fibery team would be satisfied with the current state of notifications, search, mobile-friendly platforms, etc. for the next 10 years.

Thanks!

2 Likes