[✔️ DONE] "Home" and "End" buttons don't work + Deep discussion about quality, traction, features, life and death

Always good to get your input! However, I think we’re going to disagree on this one. That graph was dropped in this exchange with no commentary whatsoever. Reminds me of sometimes getting an annoying text from somebody with an image only - the old “I told you so.” I think it’s here expressly to point out that Features, not Usability, which I am asking for, is the desire of the “community” - and of course that’s a twitter poll, not one here in Discourse, which is convenient because it’s specific audience asked the question, one that has a different dynamic. Michael could have easily added some of his own commentary, but he didn’t. Maybe he will now in another defensive response to me, and then go on a storm of responses to unaddressed requests, which again happens periodically in response to a “complaining” post I make. Perhaps we’d get some acknowledgement of a series of unaddressed requests in this forum such as the one regarding quoting! , which you and I have discussed; is a fundamental of most competitors; and is a real pain in Fibery - have you tried to consistently use the “quote” functionality around text, in comments where it’s most needed?

@oshyan and @Matt_Blais are echoing my sentiment. I don’t think the regular WIP in Twitter, and some more discussion in a monthly blog, is near enough, when there are hordes of unaddressed items in this discourse forum which Fibery itself encourages people to use!

This is so true! I have spent so much time trying to keep track of unaddressed requests so I can try to bump them, but over the last year or so I have all but given up as most of them remain dangling in the wind and it’s just a waste of time to try to get Fibery to address them…

There are a few requests guys about getting a proper voting / feature ranking system in here

Of course, the Fibery team hasn’t bothered to consolidate them, so I’d suggest voting on both. Not that you’ll be able to know how much influence that has, since we have no clear guidance from Fibery about how they count votes in the forum (is it “hearts” on the initial post, or total within a post?), although it’s been asked that they address that.

And perhaps continued voices in the community will help move this agenda along, because Michael has decided for now that he won’t accept “raw votes,” even though many world-class tools use that measure.