Custom Volcano App with Custom Volcano and Eruption Entity Views πŸŒ‹

This week I created a project I wanted to create for a long time: an interactive map with information about volcanoes.

I made it with Claude MCP and Fibery. It uses data from USGS of volcanoes and eruptions in the Holocene (last 12000 years). All of these volcanoes and eruptions are stored in entities, which have their own custom views for the interactive web map.


The Ring of Fire :cowboy_hat_face:

REC-20261010142013
Animated volcano eruptions :exploding_head:


3D terrain and custom entity view for the volcanoes :framed_picture:

This is only the tip of the iceberg volcano, there’s a LOT more to explore. Population, volcano types, volcanic explosivity, etc!

It was fun to make, I loved to combine my interest in Fibery with my background in geographic information systems and geography.

I will keep improving and polishing it - I may even totally re-do it, perhaps by hand at one point. And I will make many similar projects, both for fun but also for work (these tend to overlap fortunately).

The power of Fibery with Custom Apps and Custom Entity views (+AI) is incredible, you can quickly move from an idea to a prototype, and even to production. Try it out yourself! And feel free to share ideas for improvement.

In the coming week I will go to a new client who is interested in Fibery, and I will make a custom app (or multiple) to show to them how we can really create the customer experience their company and their employees/stakeholders need. It’s incredible what is possible now.

PS this is not meant as an ad, but if you need a Fibery Partner to help you make Custom Apps then let me know, I’d love to help you out.

4 Likes

I fixed the link (I added β€œ?is-public=1” to make the app public). Curious to hear your thoughts!