Add crucial dates as milestones to any Timeline View:
Releases, conferences, product launches — everything preceded by time is a good candidate to visualize as a milestone.
In a classic Fibery fashion, there are no hardcodes: pick any Type(s), any common Field, and use the usual filters to keep truly relevant events only.
Calculate date ranges (with or without time) in Formulas, Rules, and Buttons:
Date ranges are surprisingly tricky to handle as you can see from the bugs like these:
I mean, it’s ridiculous how much time we have spent arguing over the most consistent and predictable behavior . Here are the TLDR updates:
[Date Range Field].End()syntax instead of
[Date Range Field].End.
When updating, deleting, or unliking linked Entities in Rules and Buttons, narrow the action down to relevant Entities:
“All or nothing” is not our approach here anymore
- Notification on a broken Rule now contains a link to the Rule’s configuration page.
- Activity log in Automations now includes links to affected Entities.
/mecommand is back to Slack.
- Timeline automatically horizontally scrolls to the left.
- Timeline: moving start date one day moves the end date too.
- Automations: a to-many relation Field is updated even if already has the correct value.
- Automations: broken error messages in FF and Safari.
- Whiteboard: text in edit mode is displayed diagonally.
- Whiteboard: It’s impossible to draw a connection line from or to Sticky Note.
- Live updates not working on externally shared Entities.
- Documents: losing focus while mentioning a user using
- Documents: avatars are displayed incorrectly in linked text.
- Back-references in Audit Log deleted by a mysterious Fibery user.