Thus far you had to give users access to Fibery Apps one by one, and it was a nightmare for any serious company. Now you can create Groups and assign people to Apps via Groups. Here is a detailed guide about Group permissions.
NOTE: Access section in App setting is gone, now you should use Share button to give access to users.
Check our approach to permissions in this article.
Now you can format any Number field to display Money. For example, here we change an existing Number field to Money formatting.
Money formatting works in formulas as well, so feel free to modify existing formulas formatting if they calculate money.
We’ve created an app that contains all the countries in the world grouped by regions. It was a repetitive pattern for many customers, they had to create a countries list manually and populate it with pain. Now you can just install the World app and connect your data to Country Type.
Did you know that the countries list is dynamic? Fibery keeps it in sync with the official data automatically. Find the World app in templates and try it out:
Track Video stages and grouped tasks. Write your scripts, brainstorm ideas, and add notes. Calculate budget and never miss deadlines.
- Filter: “Comments" should not be presented in Filters in Smart Folders and hierarchical lists
- Filter: Hidden fields from integrations are available in filters
- Action Buttons: Assignees list doesn’t appear in case of two Assignee fields in one Action
- Action Buttons: list for some fields does not get loaded unless user types something
- Permissions: Editor should be able to expand Rich Text field in a full view
- Permissions: User must see a nice error when can’t create a LookUp because of permissions
- Permissions: Contributor and Viewer: cannot unlink a related entity from Entity View’s inner list