As the next step in getting started improvements, we’ve implemented Views inside Space setup. It should help people to understand the difference between Databases and Views, and speed up Space setup for advanced users.
We also improved navigation, now it is easy to jump to Space setup from any View:
Report Templates simplify reports creation, and may give you some ideas what can be visualized. All templates are dynamic based on Databases you have in the current space.
- Table View: Drag and Drop columns to re-order them
- Timeline View: Backlog is more visible now
- It’s possible to delete default state in workflow
- “Can not update State field: some values are set as defaults” error on saving default state
- Automations: wrong value displayed in enabled/disabled switcher on first opening after rule auto-disabling
- Rich Edit: Mention jumps up to the Rich Text automatically