CHANGELOG: August 26 / Bi-linked text, Visible fields in Timeline View rows

I have to agree with this one. I can list of the top of my head things like:

• Lookups down the hierarchy
  • Lookups themselves - as they came out not long ago!
  • Collections for Lookups (I really like lookups you can tell :slight_smile:)
  • This week’s fields for columns/rows in Timeline
  • Same in boards - huge! - not long ago
  • of course, Highlights/References
  • Writer Mode - ability to pop out Rich Text into various sizes - simply love that and hugely useful to me
  • Closing Windows with an “x” - again so useful to my workflow. I simply cannot stand that this is absent in Notion, haha!

And so on. It might appear that you do seemingly small chunks of functionality at a time with your releases. But you guys come out with something almost weekly among your releases that I immediately start to use, really spot-on execution. Not to throw them under the bus, but ClickUp - which I experiment with a lot - with their very well-known weekly releases often can go weeks before something comes along of actual use that improves their app.

And since I’m in friendly confines here, I will just say re: Notion and Coda, which I follow more than the other stuff, have come out with very little substantive features in my opinion this year. For example, nothing to speak of with either giving any indication they will address bi-directional, which you guys are handling beautifully!

Keep up the great work you have some real evangelists for your vision in this community!!

1 Like