"Archive" items before Deleting permanently and later allow "Restore" of archived items

Hi Guys,

I noticed in Your recent display of top features in both the Oct. Update, and Here that you have “archiving of items” as a request with a decent amount of traction.

So I wanted to add in a vote for an aspect of this that has bounced around this post and the one below:

To review, this is the ability to set a time after which an Entity would “archive” itself out of visibility in a View. So for example, if I have a Board showing closed items, I can decide that I want to see items that have had their Workflow moved to a “closed” State within the last 2 weeks. After that time, I’d like them to auto-remove from the board.

This was one of the features my team relied on most in Jira, which has this. You can see in daily stand-ups for some amount of time what was recently done, so at a glance you get a good idea of recent progress. But over time the “done” items fade away, so you don’t get the board clogged with things that were done starting back from the existence of the Fibery Instance.

Thanks for the consideration guys!

1 Like