Any plans on making docs have sub-documents?

Chris, this is a great point, thanks for adding it in!

I think you have hit on a real beneficial use of Apps - a sort of “Space” or “Team” that can have certain Entities tied in for those on a team they are relevant to. Although Fibery - and I support this - is getting less and less “tied” in its structure to apps - just look at the latest release of ability to move Views across apps:

…I still really like to be able to “group” or “Categorize” stuff at a meta level. I still would love to see Apps get full love in Fibery, such as:

• be able to be referenced like everything else - see in Search results, reference in “#” mentions, have their own descriptions useful for users, etc.

And I want to take another opportunity to mention that I think the term “App” is a misnomer, and it’s been confusing for my team, when you think about what an “App” really is. What do you think about what I was saying about this already:

Perhaps over time, if there is support, the “App” moniker will evolve to something more appropriate? Unless I’m in the minority on this one…

Finally, re: permissions, and you hit on this too, I am hoping we get all levels of permissions - App, Type, and Entity - even certain Views as I’ve seen places that would be helpful. Permissions are becoming more relevant to me as my team grows, and to have world-class permissions you really need multiple levels for it.

Thanks again and cheers!

PS I owe you a few more responses and will get to them soon!