Super short demo of upcoming Custom Integrations (with AI)

We’ve been experimenting with a much easier way to build custom integrations in Fibery.

Here I built a Google Drive connector from scratch. The most annoying part was actually Google’s OAuth setup. Connector AI helped with the rest: publishing the connector, fixing issues, and even debugging why attachments were coming through empty.

Once the connector was working, I synced folders and files from Google Drive and then used a single prompt to build a simple file browser inside Fibery.

From zero to a working integration + UI took about 30 minutes.

The goal is pretty simple: connecting Fibery to another tool shouldn’t require waiting for us to build the integration. You should be able to build it yourself in an hour.

9 Likes

Amazing stuff – looking forward to build custom integration with Metabase/StarRocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow — this is amazing! Please sign me up for the beta testers!!!

@myg_ge @timothy Sent you info how to try the beta.

1 Like

Wow! Also looking forward to build my own custom integrations.

1 Like

Hey @mdubakov , I’d be curious to try as well, having spent quite a bit of time with the integration API. I want see how well it can build a Quickbooks Time/TSheets integration.

2 Likes