Lack of Work Management features in Fibery (Reminders, Dependencies, Notifications, My Work, etc.)

We had many discussions around this case. Typical arguments are “see, ClickUp and Asana did great without individual focus, they are focusing on teams and it works. If we will go for it, we may start prioritize individual-focused features on top (reminders, daily calendar, new getting started), and miss collaborative team-focused features (new comments, new notifications, etc)”.

I personally know that individial-focused tool might have a better traction, but I am not sure that Fibery can move into this direction easily. But I don’t have a strong opinion here and intuitively I like the individual focus. So everything can happen :slight_smile:

Interesting, but most startup gurus advice to listen to real (preferably paid) customers :slight_smile: It means that selection bias is embedded into a startup. You have to listen to your customers that ALREADY find value in the product and improve it based on they feedback.

Ha, I don’t use Fibery for candidate tracking just for this reason. We receive 20-30 applications for every position and I don’t have time to add them manually into Fibery. It seems it depends, for some people it is OK, but for me it is a showstopper. This is why feedback around cases is so valuable, it helps me to get a better perspective about priorities and completeness.

3 Likes