Individual Layouts for a node, hide fields etc

Ah yes, I see what you mean, and it’s a good point. I took it to be an optional/additional idea, not the core of it. And while it seems interesting, it also seems complicated and fiddly to both implement and use. Better, I think, to simply define alternate views that either sit within a given app, folder, or promoted entity based on their layout and relation to a given App, etc., or to define alternate layouts that can perhaps be accessed as “tabs” in the single Entity View. In fact this is an idea I’ve had before, but more for general Views (Table, Board, etc.); rather than having each variation of a View be a separate item in the left menu, like ClickUp or Notion you could select different saved and named Field views and Sort options from a dropdown or similar.

I can only answer for myself, but this is where collapsible (but not hidden) Groups and Relations seems most helpful. That way you basically get the best of both worlds, you don’t need to “switch between multiple settings”, just expand the stuff you want to look at in any given moment.

Dear lord please no, hah. I’m not sure if anyone else would want that, but I definitely do not, and it sounds like a weird thing to have be possible. Defies general expectation of user experience, in my opinion, that one “peer” (group member) defines view config for all. Better to have admins able to do this, if it is possible at all to define on a Group-wide basis. I still favor the individual collapse/expand and possible persistent state of that per-user, but I could see some people wanting multiple pre-defined layouts for Entity View in a given Type.