[DONE] GPT3 implementation in Fibery (share your ideas and cases)

I am also not so impressed by the way most productivity tools (seem) integrate GPT-3. All it does it generate text based on prompt for a rich text field or so. Depending on what you do, that might be useful, but it feels like it’s just a glorified way to not have to sign up and give it a prompt to answer that you just copy over.

This essentially means any place it’s used manually. Therefore, where it can shine is when integrated with automation. Since Fibery has a fantastic knowledge network and good automations, this is where I can imagine it’d be most useful.

For manual inputs though, a way to also give some input to the generated output, like ask for corrections, improvements, add/remove aspects, etc. would be nice rather than a shoot-and-done static response.

Things like

• Summaries
  • Generate text based on multiple variables (e.g. greeting card, like tweet shown posted by @Oshyan)
  • Be used to populate fields other than just Rich Text

I haven’t worked much with AI, and I doubt Chat GPT-3 can do this, but a cool scenario would be the possibility to use your own data for training sets and let the AI have ability to work with Fibery. You could automate the task of creating references for instance.

An example would be Intercom chats with customers that links to Entities or so, or for bugs. You don’t have to know if an entry for X bug exist or not, the AI will try to link it in the text for you.

A much simpler example of this is what was shown in the Tweet; automatically set a single/multiple select based on a variable (e.g. Rich Text / Text Field / Formula result, etc.), possibly make new options in the dropdowns.

For example when new entities are created via Form or via API, say I have feature request Database with several avenues of entities being created, it could find existing feature Enity and reference it (for back-references) and/or increase a “# times referenced” field for popularity ranking—or create a new feature request that it from there keeps track of.

In our photography company we could potentially use it this way:

• after X amount of time after a order is created, trigger automation
  • receive Y list of products bought as input, along with their name and email from our Customer database
  • automatically create a new Entity with a personalized email that they can still buy images, and Z products go well with Y products
  • one of our employees check for new Entity and looks over if it is okay, make necessary edits if any, and click button to send its current state (or mark OK for next scheduled batch of emails, if optimized day/time of day for emails to be read)
3 Likes