Hi there, some new things we’ve released this week.
Now you can manage how your users sign in: via email+password, Google or Microsoft account, or SAML SSO (Okta, ActiveDirectory, etc.) Check the Authentication methods guide.
Manually managing dozens of users across tools and platforms is a hell of a job. We are paying more attention to users management and in this release you can finally configure Fibery with SAML SSO providers (Okta, Azure, OneLogin, or a custom identity provider (IDP)). Here is the SAML SSO setup guide.
NOTE: SAML SSO is available in Company Plan only.
Now you can select and save text from web pages using Fibery Chrome Extension.
It is very simplistic, but you can quickly save interesting links and ideas into Fibery. Please, provide us your feedback and ideas on how it can be improved. We are listening👂
- New filter: User is ME for any User relation
- Allow Editor to add Context Views. For example, you see Teams using Smart Folders in the left menu, so now Editor will be able to add new Views for the Team entity.
- Zapier: Filename is missing
- Do not search views by ID. Indeed, nobody does that…
- Renaming App resets access settings on UI and it looks dangerously insecure (but in fact after the refresh UI looks fine again)
- Cmd+K (Ctrl+K) doesn’t open Search popup when a Report is in focus