This is another good release with significant Fibery improvements. Our development pace is cool now.
Calendar View was re-implemented and polished, now you can enjoy it to track meetings, events and important deadlines:
Calendar View is rich with many functions:
- See entities by month/weeks or day
- Quickly create new entities in any mode
- Drag and Drop entities to change dates
- Filter and Color entities
Sometimes people no longer need Fibery login, but you don’t want to delete them to prevent history. Now you can deactivate users. Go to left top menu and click Manage Users link:
We are focusing on documents improvements and this is a new cool feature. You can quickly create or insert entities into rich edit field and change important fields right here. So far it works for Assignments and State fields only, but we are going to expand it to be fully customizable.
This feature saves time and make it super easy to create action items from meeting notes and create work from specification documents.
- Now you can edit comments
- Board is broken if color coding is no longer applicable
- New entities in the table appears ignoring filter in context views
- Image captions are not editable
- Auth server token loss (zapier, slackbot) (maybe fixed)