Ability to quote text across Fibery like in Discourse

Thanks @Chr1sG for the response. I did pick up the extra vote and just added it here!

I will respectfully disagree with you on the logic of the limit though. There is such a fragmented array of requests in here that it’s hard to figure out where to put your vote. I would love for the Fibery team to share their backlog even more transparently so we could see how they classify these features, such as this very one we are chatting in about quoting like in Discourse. It was mentioned in other areas as part of the general “Blocks” overhaul, which I would be very glad to find out whether that’s considered a “Master” Feature, broken down into sets of sub features which themselves may break down further, and what is actually shippable by the team in what timeframe? @Oshyan discussed in Lack of Work Management features in Fibery (Reminders, Dependencies, Notifications, My Work, etc.) an array of very small improvements that would really help me out, and I wonder how the Fibery team internally is tracking that stuff. So without the benefit of the community being managed in a way where master features/sub features are organized, my 50 votes seem to have gone way too quickly. I’ve spent probably too much time studying where I could leave one off and replace with another, and IMO it just seems like the limit is forcing me, a Fibery customer, to have an additional area of frustration because I really don’t have the time to spend over-analyzing my votes, but then I see requests in here I’d really like to support and I can’t due to the limits.

And along the lines of what I’m saying here, could you reveal how many actual “requests” are in the community at this point, ones that would be considered legit items that the team could move into a backlog and deliver if they thought those items warranted it?

Thanks again!