[DONE] View of images in Board View

Ok, you’re serious re: Discourse? I would argue that Canny actually has greater market share amongst Feedback boards, which is where this forum gets most of its action - I’m talking the “Feature Request” area. The only substantial competitors to Fibery that use Discourse I can think of are:

Airtable
Monday
Asana
Coda

And Asana and Monday actually collect votes on features unlike here!

To actually collect Product Feedback. I am well familiar with Discourse and I’d claim it’s geared towards community functionality and not designed to handle Product Feedback.

If you look at this chart:

https://www.g2.com/categories/project-management#grid

I’d venture to say maybe 10% of those tools use Discourse to collect feedback about features, if that. Of course neither of us will do that survey…:). But I’m well familiar with this space and if you’re talking about Fibery competitors, or just about any software I can think of for productivity, sorry I just haven’t seen Discourse used for that need.

Either way, the Fibery team made a decision and they will be proven right or wrong. I am a growing product team and I could really use Figma. Whether others come along and have the same sentiment - we’ll see. There was a nice overview whiteboard piece in the annals of Fibery - I can’t really now was it a blog post, here in the community, or somewhere else - where they outlined a whole bunch on the approach to the Figma integration. Even if it was just what you suggest with an embed, we don’t have that either! Although it was teased here:

Hopefully this discussion will be of use to some users or visitors here!