Suggestion: 🛣 Canny or other alternative for roadmap/feature requests

I’d agree that sometimes it’s hard to find if a request has already been made due to wording choice, etc. But I’m not sure how a vote function would address that.

Interesting. Yeah, I think this kind of thing would more likely address the “I’m not sure if my request has been posted” thing because active/long-time mods would have a better overview and be able to remember in many cases “Ah yes, a very similar request was made by so and so” and probably be able to find it, even if the wording is different, and then link or merge them. So yes, this is a good idea IMO, if the Fibery team is open to it. I’d help in whatever time I had to spare for it. :smiley:

All that said, the team has been pretty clear about how they (Michael especially) feel about voting features in particular.

So that point can perhaps be debated with Michael if you wish. But ultimately they have an approach that aims to integrate feedback in the forums, they recognize the importance of it and believe they have a method to handle it. Now that a Discourse integration is happening (and obviously already working internally), it’s certainly clear to me that our discussions matter and are incorporated into considerations. Whether a vote of some kind would be a valuable additional signal is another matter…