[✔︎ DONE] How to create Calendar View? What i need for it?

I have a Calendar view in a Task App.
I can duplicate this view (only inside Task App, off cource)
But i can not create new view of this type in other Apps.

We decided to hide Calendar View for the next couple of months. Fibery is in “release it” mode and we polish or hide all parts of the system. Mostly polish though… Does Calendar View important for you?

Yes, Calendar View is very usefull for tasks with exact deadline!

And a few words about Timeline View.

We need to select week-period (middle between months and days), it is very important.

There is currently no zoom for more than 30 days on the screen. I would like to display only the current week.

And dynamic zoom with mouse wheel will be perfect solution for changing period to view.

2 Likes

Calendar view is good for showing due dates and milestones. Or for instance, showing how many support tickets come in on a given day of the week.

@mdubakov Any updates on the calendar view release? One of the very useful applications of the calendar view is for meetings so you can see previous and future meetings based on the meeting date. I would say it would be fantastic if there was the ability to change the view to be day, week, month.

I am trying to see how I can setup an export from outlook to Fibery so that I can take my meetings notes and generate tasks from action items directly in Fibery.

@cannibalflea We will definitely improve Calendar View and release it back in the near future. I hope this will be done in the next 1-3 months

1 Like

Hi @mdubakov any news about calendar view? We could be a test team :wink:

@Federico_Bianchi Unfortunately we did not start this activity yet

1 Like

I have been happy with the Timeline view so far, it is handling most of my needs around dates. But I could see where a Calendar would be useful, too…

Calendar View is in development and most likely will be released next week.

1 Like

Calendar View is implemented CHANGELOG: April 20 / Calendar View, Deactivate Users, Cool inline entities