Here you can find all significant features and fixes in a chronological order. Feel free to ask us fix your problem, if you feel it’s annoying
- Timeline with groups by Assignee throws error
- Confusion when adding an app with the same name as in app gallery
- Wiki crashes when insert image using Ctrl+V after typing “/”
- Slack bot help fixes
- Change default value for single select raises client error
- Edit relation control shows cardinality incorrectly
- Files column is available as unit on Table view
- Formula Count doesn’t recalculate its value
- Make Name column/unit hidable in all Views
- Table View: Allow to make not ‘name’ field as first column (before ‘name’)
- Table View: Hint with full text of entity ‘name’ on mouse hover
- Confirm/guarantee that focused input changes persist
Tables don’t reload when you change filters, fields, sort
Double click on image to zoom it
New DatePicker UI Component
Table View: Add new entity in Table View
Table View: Re-size columns in Table View
Table View: Add new Field as a column
Now you can re-order fields on all views (Board, Timeline, List, Calendar and Table)
Public API https://fibery.gitlab.io/api-docs/#introduction
New Filter: Assignees contains Me
Web Hooks disabled so far. We are going to re-write them in future.
Images in rich edit field are back.
Now you can use any language to name Types and Fields.
We’ve removed restriction on Type and Field name length, so you can name Types like “Very Important Thing I want to Store in Fibery Forever” and even more inventively.
Table View with very limited initial functionality is available for critical eye to review and suffer.
Event service was extracted from the core, so performance and scalability somewhat increased (or not)
Decimal Fields were not visible in Filters somehow
Recent Items section in Search shows all recently visited Views and opened Entities by default
Formula Field (some bugs are still there, fixing them). Here is the Formulas Guide:
Import from CSV
Units of Types abbreviation
RichEdit field in API and Zapier. Full public API is coming soon, we are writing documentation and work on Authentication. This part of done.
“Not Found” error in case of quick navigation to newly created object
Esc doesn’t work in Entity View
Cannot open newly created entity from inner list
Invalid retrospective sample data: missing references
Blank page if user logins without any saved settings in Local Storage
Relative date filter doesn’t work in lane filters
Auto-filter drop downs for related entities. For example, you have Team - Epic - Feature hierarchy. When you add new Feature and select a Team, you want to have Epics filtered by selected Team automatically to speed up field selection. Now Fibery do this for hierarchical relations.
Drag and drop in left menu for entities
Now you can use Russian language to name Types
Customize Units in Lists inside Entity View
We’ve changed icon set and all your Apps may have random new icons now. Sorry, it will not happen again.
Faster UI performance
You can try CSV Import, but so far it can create new Types only and not import into existing Types
Redirect to strange places after App installation
We hated new icons in left menu and changed them again. Looks better now.
You can customize States right in Type Editor
Enjoy (or hate) new icons in left menu
Unexpected redirect after Type rename
Disable a possibility to sort Users by Claim and other strange fields
You can add and delete Types (again)
Relations are visible again
Checkbox List in Rich Edit field (ToDo list)
There is no more No State, No Value columns on Boards. You have to select default value for all Single Select fields.
“Does not contain” filter addd
You can logout now
Filter rows and columns on boards and rows on timeline
- Drop downs data is loading much faster now. Almost instantly.
- Drag and drop in left menu is enabled. You can reorder Views and Entities. Favorites section reorder is yet to come.
- Came! Reorder items in Favorites section
- Sort and Filters: now you can select same fields when several Types are visible on View (Bugs and Stories, for example)
- Values in related Entity drop down are sorted A-Z now
- Rich Edit field: on/off List formatting
- Rich Edit field: when you create Entity from text, you can search for Entity Type now
- Now it is possible to sort entities in Board View
- Rich Edit field: Comments added