[DONE] Configurable Dashboards

I’d like to see some more definition of “Fear Management” as it seems to get a lot of attention on your guys’ social channels, blogs, here in the forum when you guys actually write comments. But it seems to be something that contains a lot of other requests. It would just be easier to get an idea of the short-term plans of Fibery if you guys put in some time to define this in-depth. We are waiting for Approved requests like this one, or others like this about phone #'s or Home and End buttons not working in dialog boxes, which are approved, but not getting movement. I have need for these requests, and an increasing need for much of what @Oshyan quoted above - Reminders, Embedding of Views, and the topic of this post, Dashboards (which is over 2 yrs old now), yet nothing that I’ve seen characterized as “Fear Management” is of need to me.

Curious about some of the other veterans’ needs around “Fear Management” such as @Chr1sG , @rothnic, @colman, and any of you else who care to jump in here!